Aka Teraka featured on the The Badilisha Poetry Exchange
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I was nominated by two very inspiring people –
Ashley Cameron (ashcam24)
– for … the very inspiring blogger awards. This is a big honour, and I’d very much appreciate you checking out their blogs too:
The rules for accepting the award are as follows;
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 9 things about yourself, nominate 9 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
So here are 9 things about me;
1) I don’t know my name. I lost it – I can’t remember when or where or how (or if) – and have been looking for it ever since.
2) I love more people than is unhealthy for me.
3) Don’t – I repeat – whatever you do, DO NOT bring GARLIC anywhere near me.
4) I suspect I’m a bat, because I wake up only at night. During the day, that’s not me, that’s a zombie that looks like me. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
5) If you want to keep a secret, and not remember where you kept it, keep it with me.
6) I don’t drink coffee – if I did, I wouldn’t sleep at all.
7) I write in 3 languages: Igbo, English and German. That way I get to say thrice as much.
8) I forget names and birthdays, I remember faces and promises.
9) I protect my friends with all I’ve got – really.
Thank you, FaithNHopeAlways and alethea matthews ! 🙂